Happy Hoof Beats Equestrian Trail Park of Southern Nevada is the Southwest’s only International Mountain Trail Challenge Association’s (IMTCA) sanctioned Extreme Mountain Trail course and event center. The state-of-the-art trail course features 29 unique and authentic obstacles designed and built by three-time Mountain Trail National Champion, Mark Bolender.
The course was designed to simulate a mountain trail so that equestrians six years old and up can experience riding an extreme mountain trail in a safe, fun, educational, recreational, and or competitive environment. Riders and handlers have the opportunity to use the park as an instrument to develop good horsemanship skills and ultimately build a trusting partnership with their horse.
The park can be used in the following ways:
- Private and semi-private lessons
- Coaching clinic
- Public access for open riding and conditioning
- Private access bookings for members
- Schooling challenges (play days)
- Official competitive IMTCA challenges
- Social gatherings and events
For more information, visit: happyhoofbeats.com