Suggested Tweet: Taking a vacation this season? Check out all the package deals @SaddleWest, and
@PahrumpNugget are offering! (bitly link to press room once on press site)
PAHRUMP, Nev. (July 9, 2015) – Looking for an affordable getaway this summer? Located just 60 miles west of Las Vegas, Pahrump offers great activities and hotel packages at reasonable rates. From lush fairways to award-‐winning wineries, great gaming action and delicious dining, discover all that Pahrump has to offer. Some special promotions include:
Saddle West Hotel, Casino and RV Resort
A perfect getaway for relaxing and escaping the stress of the city, Saddle West features 155 guest rooms including 48 deluxe rooms and 80 RV spaces. Their friendly staff will treat you like you’re part of the family with all of the comforts of home. Plan your great escape with one of the following hotel packages:
Whether you’re a novice or veteran golfer, you’ll love the beautiful scenic views and lush fairways that await you in Pahrump and at Furnace Creek. Enjoy affordable green fees and exceptional year-‐round play with a golf getaway at Furnace Creek or Lake View:
- Furnace Creek Golf Course: At 214 feet below sea level, Furnace Creek is located in the famous Death Valley, and is just one hour from Pahrump. The package includes a one-‐night stay, two rounds of golf and a shared cart.
- Rates: Sunday through Thursday: $169 plus tax; Friday and Saturday: $179 plus Rates depend on double occupancy and availability. Suites are available; please call for rates and availability.
- Lake View Executive Golf Course: The perfect course for beginners, the Lake View package includes a one-‐night stay and two rounds of golf. Carts are not included.
- Rates: Sunday through Thursday: $109 plus tax; Friday and Saturday: $119 plus Rates depend on double occupancy and availability. Suites are available; please call for rates and availability.
Ranked number one on Trip Advisor, the award winning Pahrump Valley Winery is only a five-‐minute drive from Saddle West. These packages are available as either a one or two night stay for two, and include a $75 credit for Symphony’s Restaurant at the Pahrump Valley Winery and a personalized bottle of wine to take home.
- One Night Package: Sunday – Thursday: $140 plus tax, Friday and Saturday: $160 plus tax (gratuity not included). Deluxe rooms and suites are available; please call for rates and availability. Golf packages can be added upon
- Two Night Package: Sunday – Thursday: $185 plus tax, Friday and Saturday: $225 plus tax (gratuity not included). Deluxe rooms and suites are available; please call for rates and availability. Golf packages can be added upon
Front Sight Firearms Training Institute:
Front sight members and/or visitors who are attending Front Sight Firearms Training Institute, one of the largest and foremost firearm training facilities in the world, receive a special discounted rate on hotel stays and meal packages. Each stay includes a free breakfast buffet, an option to purchase boxed lunches for $10 and a meal package that include a boxed lunch and dinner buffet for $20 extra per day, per person.
- Front Sight Members daily rates for a standard room is $55 plus tax for a Standard Room or $65 plus tax for a Deluxe
- Student daily rates for a standard room is $60 plus tax for a Standard Room or $70 plus tax for a Deluxe
For more information on Saddle West or to book your vacation, visit www.saddlewest.com or call 1-‐800-‐ 433-‐3987.
Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino
The only AAA 3 Diamond rated hotel in Pahrump, Pahrump Nugget offers 69 remodeled guest rooms that provide comfort at a reasonable price. Conveniently located in the heart of Pahrump with the only casino that offers table games. Pahrump Nugget also offers a bowling alley, free child-‐care services at Kids Ventures and live entertainment on the weekends. Travel “Over the Hump” to Pahrump and take advantage of one the following hotel packages:
Mountain Falls Golf Course: Par 4 Package
This package includes a one-‐night stay at the Pahrump Nugget and a round of golf at the 7,186 yard long, 18-‐hole Mountain Falls Golf Course.
- Rates: Package starts from $99 and is available Sunday through Thursday. Refer to code “SUGF” when booking your
Wine Tasting and Room Package
Enjoy complimentary transportation to and from two of Nevada’s award-‐winning wineries. The first stop on the tour is Sanders Family Winery, an Italian Tuscan Villa inspired winery, whose family has been growing grapes for nearly three decades. Then from Sanders Family Winery, head to Pahrump Valley Winery and enjoy beautiful outdoor scenery, a tasting room that has a display of more than 400 awards received for their wide array of fine wines.
- Rates: Package starts as low as $29 and is available Sunday through Refer to code “SUWT” when booking your getaway.
Award-‐Winning Steakhouse and Room Package
Voted best steakhouse in rural Nevada and conveniently located inside the Pahrump Nugget, Stockman’s Steakhouse is a classic American steakhouse that features cuts of steaks that are USDA choice or higher. Package includes a one-‐night stay, dinner at Stockman’s Steakhouse and two glasses of wine.
- Rates: Package starts from $125 and is available Wednesday through Sunday. Refer to code “SUSS” when booking your
For more information on Pahrump Nugget or to book your vacation, visit www.pahrumpnugget.com or call 1-‐866-‐751-‐6500.
While you’re in Pahrump, make sure to check out some of the other activities that they have to offer such as soaring through the sky with jetpacks at Jetpack America or watching cars race on a dirt track at the Pahrump Valley Speedway. For more information on Pahrump and all of the different activities that await you, visit www.visitpahrump.com.
Located an hour west of Las Vegas and an hour east of Death Valley, Pahrump, Nev. is home to big attractions and events, and is “Your Base Camp to Adventure.” Set in a picturesque backdrop with breathtaking views of mountain ranges, Pahrump is the ideal place to enjoy the best of Southern Nevada. From award-‐winning wineries and RV Resorts to world-‐class golf courses and scenic outdoor trails, true Nevada is waiting for you. For more information on Pahrump visit visitpahrump.com, follow
@visitpahrump on Twitter and Like Pahrump on Facebook.
BRAINtrust Marketing + Communications